Thursday, January 24, 2008

hi it's Wednesday 24th Jan. Am getting irritated as I continue to wait for owed royalties from a production company - this has been promised since Sept. 07 and I've lost count of the number of phone calls and "I'll sort it" responses!!!
On a more positive note I've just signed off a new one act play which I'm intending to put into the risky world of a theatre competition and will sign off this within the next week or so an exciting new comedy co-written with my collaborative friend Rich Parkes. Hoping to find a home for it with a producer but who knows. One thing's for sure it's a damn sight easier to write them than place them.
Off to Hull next week for the opening of the 6th Eva Cassidy tour so will be popping in on the show over the next 3 months to keep an eye on things. Further tour details
www.theatre-production.com and follow the links to Eva Cassidy. A truly magnificent singer and it would be crass to say that there is a singer alive who get display the eclecticism, power, voice control, creative song arranging and versatility but I have to say ex Steps vocalist Faye Tozer who is starring in the role does a truly fantastic job.

No comments: